New members of the India forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the India forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in India if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi Fellow Expats,

I arrived at Chennai in December 2020, joining my husband. In 2020 i was in Indonesia and from 2006 to November 2019 I was in UAE. Hence, i miss a bit of expat life and hope this community can be the right place for me to know other expat life experience specially of Chennai.
Cheers,
Rina

Hello Rina_Meilani,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

How is your expat life in Chennai so far?

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to start a new topic on the India forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

It's good thanks, gradually settling in :). Will explore Chennai more....

Thanks,
Rina

Rina_Meilani wrote:

Hi Fellow Expats,

I arrived at Chennai in December 2020, joining my husband. In 2020 i was in Indonesia and from 2006 to November 2019 I was in UAE. Hence, i miss a bit of expat life and hope this community can be the right place for me to know other expat life experience specially of Chennai.
Cheers,
Rina

Welcome to the forum and, if I may, have a few curries for me. I love Indian food with a passion but Central Java, or at least my bits of it, have pretty much nothing.

Thanks
Have you tried Central Java dish or have you been in Central Java before ?

Rina_Meilani wrote:

Thanks
Have you tried Central Java dish or have you been in Central Java before ?

I have, and have, and have - delicious

cool  :)

[Post under review]

[Post under review]

[Post under review]

[Post under review]

Hi fellow expats, I relocated to India last year Jan and haven't seen much since Covid set in. I live in Bangalore.

Hello

Hello Everyone,

I will be moving with my family to Kolkata next month. Lived in Asia for 4 years total. Originally from Colombia South America. Living in the USA now. Looking to connect with ex-pats in Kolkata.
Interesting to know if there are any virtual meetings. Happy to share my culture with you all.

Hi everyone
I am saneesh I am a digital marketer also a blogger

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : no external links please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Lawrencia Sekyere

I live in Ghana and I want to come to India and finish my Education there,   and also stay there with you .
I really love your traditional music and dance too .
Please help me to get the chance to come there.

Hi I'm Gerard.  Can u shift me to the Portugese Forum. I live in Mumbai in India. I have acquired the Portugese Passport and wish to move to Portugal. I am looking for Job opportunities there.

Even I'm india just moved to Bangalore couple of days ago

Hi all, Trust you are doing well. I am German citizen and an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI). I am planning to move back to India and that's when I stumbled across this website. Good to get introduced and connected to all. Looking forward to share my experience and learn from each of you.

Welcome Rosemary

I like to move or work in India but I don't know how.. I like nature in India. Do you think the only way can visit from India is tourist visa only?

Hello my name is Linda i am from Gabon i am 22 years old and l would like to start selling bits and l am looking for a supplier in india

Hey,
I'm Naina, recently moved to Delhi from France. Will be staying in Allahabad / Prayagraj in Uttar Pradesh (UP).

Knew about this site during a previous expat time in Ivory Coast.

Available to meet some expats in Delhi to share pratical details and tips for stay in Allahabad. I'm staying for a week in Dehli.

Anybody in Allahabad or around in UP?

Hey me too in Bangalore just arrived 3 months ago

Thats nice. How do you like it so far?

Hello Expats,

I moved from Philippines to Pune back. I would like to know if any expat events  by expat group or any expat get together...

Hello Avidat,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

There are no upcoming events as of yet, most likely because of a fear of COVID-19 cases rising.

However, you can still interact with members and befriend them on the Pune forum so that you can meet later on. :)

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Nainos wrote:

Hey,
I'm Naina, recently moved to Delhi from France. Will be staying in Allahabad / Prayagraj in Uttar Pradesh (UP).

Knew about this site during a previous expat time in Ivory Coast.

Available to meet some expats in Delhi to share pratical details and tips for stay in Allahabad. I'm staying for a week in Dehli.

Anybody in Allahabad or around in UP?

Hey,

Anyone in Lucknow or Varanasi/Banaras, Kanpur?
keen on meeting up people

🤔🤔🤔🤔

Hello Janina,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to participate on the Ahmedabad forum/India forum both to interact with other expats and to seek their advice on any topic you desire.

Good luck,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hello

I am in EMERGENCY looking for wick suppliers in INDIA.

I am counting on you to advise me.

thanks in advance

Claudia

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969319

Thanks!

Closed