Anyone, help me please

someone sent me this, but I can't understand it.
please help me, translate this to English

khana bna diya kro yara ksm se pta ni kitne mahine ho gye h tasty khana tak ni khaya

please make a food for me,i don't how long time i take a good food

Hi Nurliana,

word by word translation: khana(food) bna diya(prepare) kro(do) yara(friend) ksm se(Promise) pta ni(dont know) kitne(how many) mahine(months) ho gye h(passed) tasty(tasty) khana(food) tak ni khaya(didnt had)

In short this person is asking you to cook food and says "I am not sure how many months have passed I didnt had tasty food"

thanks..
but it sounds so strange while at that time I had a conflict with him. o.O

This means prepare good food .I did not taste good food in many days !

maybe it happened becouse your food wasent good enough? do better next time to avoid conflict...:P

Hi Nurliana,
I am not sure why the conflict was, but I think maybe he was feeling to have something good to get out of the conflict mood or may be the food itself was the reason for it.
I think you only know the exact reason.

Regards
Faiyaz

Strage Nurliana

The message says literally "please prepare some food because he hasnt eaten good food for months"

cheers

haha.. that's so funny
I haven't meet him yet, he is just fb friend (my ex-bf)

:o:o:o, then I think he only can tell y he said so!:P

:)
just leave it, I don't care on him anymore
yeah, even my other Indian friend told me that mostly Indian are cheaters..

It means " Please cook Food ,don`t know since when I had tasty food.

At list he likes your food...:P

Indians are not cheaters.. It depends on the way how you take it.. and how you are.. Simple..

i agree.
There are cheaters all over the world.and there are also honest people just the same. if he is a cheater its becouse its his caricter and not his nationality...

ok.. ok..
firstly I would like to say sorry
then in fact it is true, I found so many Indian who said love to me even I didn't know who are they
when I rejected them, some of them did unfriend me

note: my friend said "mostly" so it means not all, I am sure still there are Indian who aren't cheaters, like my friend.

:D