Flying from London to live in India

Hi guys,

My name is Simona and I cannot wait to get to India. I was there a few weeks ago and I came back only to apply for student's visa. I will be visiting this time South India as well as Rajasthan and maybe Himalayas. During my travels I collect rare Indian accessories and just started blogging about it on indian-accessories.com.

I hope that in this forum I will find other like-minded people and maybe will meet some of you in India too!

Sure we'll meet if you'll come to Delhi :)

Hi simona,good to hear that you coming to india for your love of indian accesories,i am going to vilnius in september to set up business of indian accesories,ladies handbags and decoratives.I would really appreciate if you can give me some feedback on lithuanian fashion & liking of people.If you need any Information or Help In India Please do drop me a mail.
My E-mail ([email protected])
Thanks in Advance
Arvind

good luck Simona, and welcome to expat-blog :)

Wow thanks guys! It's nice to get warm replies for my first post. arvinator21, Lithuanian women love Indian accessories, especially if they are of silver and natural stones (gold doesn't look as good on Lithuanian skin color though). Thank you Legacy, Csiame and Himanshu Kapoor for your welcome messages!

Hey Simona,

If you are going to the himalaya's be sure to also visit sikkim..i have spent quite some quality vacation there..specially a place called yumgthang..it is like switzerland..i can really say it..the beauty of that place is really awesome. if you need further info, you can check the sikkim tourism official website. There is also a place called chopta valley and thats like 19k feet above sea level, unforetunaly thou, only Indian nationals are allowed there, but i dont know if the rules have changes, if yes, it is worth visiting..the mountains can be compared to the volcanic mountains the likes I have seen in spain.

Anyways, enjoy India and travel safe.

Cheers,

Sanjay

hi Simona welcome to India  if u visit in Rajasthan then don't miss the ranthambhor forest its located in swai mathopur .............

Hello john1110 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Best of luck Simona - you will have the best time I am sure!

Hi
I have sent a long message to you. Will I get response please?
[email protected]

Hi Simona ,

I am Wasim from Bangalore....Well our interest's seems to be matching ...I f u have plans to travel i will glad to join u .....

Regards

Wasim..

Hi simona,

Dont miss to visit bangalore, mysore.

these are very good places to visit,if you are visiting india for the first time.

if you need any help when you visit bangalore you can put me a mail accross to [email protected]

thanks,
Mohamed Rafiq

Thank you, I will try not to miss those places!

Oh yes Simona, Bangalore is a great place, also you can visit Hyderabad to have the World no1 biryani and haleem !
Biryani == Rice with meat :)
Haleem  == Wheat with meat :D

hi this is Glen male mumbai 36 working for a hotel industy. There nothing much i can add here if u like to contact me sms me on 9819009724 u can add me on face book my face book id is Glen saldanha

Hi Simona
hope you will have a great trip here.
About rajasthan don't forget to try some amazing curries which you will find there. and nothing TO SAY about kerela(heaven on earth).
If you like to collect accessories there is a place in rajasthan called jaipur. Its very famous place you can find some amazing small small accessories specially in a market called gandhi market. and to shop in kerela Kochi's New Street, Shoppers at Jew Street are the best places.

Cheers.
Tushar

hey simona if u r planning to see the himalaya then i can suggest some great places to you
darjeeling ,kurseong, kalimpong , kasol(known for its hippie culture) , kullu , manali ,rishikesh(for adventure sports) srinagar is mind blowing, ranikhet {all of them are excellent hill stations}
but i will strongly suggest you to check all the information before going there or accompany someone who is known to these places ...u will have a time of your life i can assure you that ....
well if u r considering to visit rajasthan then i would strongly suggest you to see the hawa mahal and udaipur ...there are also other good places but considering the facts its costlier for foreigners i would suggest you to go the the hills as they are very pocket friendly ...have a great time and if u need more info about the places then let me know

Simona -- where ru now ? Busy or travelling ?:)