"Dagmamma"

Can anyone recommend a "dagmamma" who speaks either Norwegian or English... Nesttun, Skjold or Radal area, ideally?

Thanks!!

Hi Hvit,

I hope you receive some recommendations from members very soon.

I wish you good luck :)
Christine

Hi there Hvit,
Do you still need a dagmamma? I see from your post that it's been a few months. I'm an American living with my Norwegian husband at Nattland, and am currently a stay at home mom to my 11 month old son. I am starting up as a dagmamma, and would love to work with children who speak english, but of course I can speak Norwegian as well. Please contact me if you're still in need of a dagmamma :)

Can anyone recommend or connect to a Dagmamma in Danmarks plass,Fridalen,Nattlandsvein or Haukeland or any where in Sentrum?
Kindly revert,

Hello All,
Please can anyone recommend a dagmamma in Bergen needs one for a 1yr old girl.
Thanks.

Hi Hvit,
Have you started a dagmamma centre or can you recommend one around Bergen.
Thanks

When I started this thread some time ago, my wife and I were searching for options for a dagmamma because we didn't have a kindergarten spot.

Eventually we got a spot so stopped searching.

I don't have any good advice to offer, I'm afraid, but wish you well with your search.

Maybe JLeigh can help... see post higher up in the thread.

Hi JLeigh,

Have you started a dagmamma centre or can you recommend one in Bergen.
Thanks

Hello,
Unfortunately I have just stopped my job as a dagmamma. I am going on maternity leave shortly, and do not plan to start again with full time nannying. Also I don't know any other dagmammas. The only thing I can recommend is checking this forum: klikk.no/forum/dinbaby/index.php/forum/4904-vest-norge-dagmammafamiliebarnehage

Good luck!

J-Leigh

If anyone will put up a dagmamma center,i would really love to be part of it. This time im at nygårdskole studying maybe i can be a dagmamma for the mean time. Let me say i love kids, i started being a nanny since 12 years old due to financial problems i learned how to take care a baby since i was young and i am liking it. And when i got my salary i put it on my sparegris then i used it to buy food during break time at school. Those were the days. Now, i am married to a norwegian and we dont have kids yet. Hopefully soon. If theres anything i can help you guys. I would love to. I live in Åsane. :)

I'm looking for a dagmamma in the center of Bergen (who take care of babies in her own house), so please contact me on my email julia ... gmail.com