Can I get a job there easily

Dear all members
I am George, a new member in this forum. I am interested in immigrating or working in Norway. Which place would you advise me to go to? I am an Undergraduate and College English Teacher. Can I get a job there easily? Who can help me? Thanks a lot in anticipation.

Hi George,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I created a new topic on the Bergen forum for better visibility.

I suggest you to post an advert in the Jobs in Bergen section. It might help you.

I wish you good luck,
Christine

Hi George,

In my experience it is not easy to get a job in Norway. Of course it depends on where in the country you are or what kind of job you want and your qualifications.
Nobody will really help you find a job, your best option is to search online but again, its difficult to get a job without being in Norway and especially without the language.

Also, I would not recommend coming to Norway if you don't feel passionate about the country and are just wanting to work here.

Thank you Tilluka for your information. I love Norway and I have read and heard a lot of beautiful things about the place. I wish to go to Oslo, the capital.I wish to share my life, experiences and activities with new people and surroundings. Thus I can also learn and enrich my life with wonderful experiences.