Looking for a job

hello everyone,

i am new here in bergen, from philippines, i will start my norwegian class this monday, my classes will start from 8:30 to 12 noon.  so I have a lot of vacant hours during afternoon, so i am planning to work, if anyone can help me here?.. I am graduated Commerce major in management, but I understand that my education cannot be right away usuable here in norway, so any work as well as income generating, and not in bad reputation is very much welcome with me.  thank you very much...

Rose

Hi Rose and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tired to post an advert in Bergen classifieds > jobs section? It may help.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Rose... Have you had any luck so far.. I just arrived here in Bergen as a job seeker and is looking forward to meeting new friends and people here and also be able to get a job within my field of specialization.. btw im also going to start norsk schooling on the 17th... care to meet after your class?

sure jen we can meet, and what country are u came from?.. I am also currently studying norsk.. i already in the norsk course for 2 weeks til now. no job yet, because we need to learn norwegian language before we can have a job here. it is one of their requirments. so I am planning to finish first and hopefully can find job... all assistance are very much welcome.. i am really hoping to have job... and i am sure u also

hello rose, im really sorry for late reply... i have been busy lately and i miss my norsk class.. so now im waiting for the nezt sched...  im from phils also... how are you now? ... im not sure if  this site will allow us to send message to personal email but maybe we can keep in touch using our email... god bless...

ok lang yun... hopefully u can get your sched na.. next time. anu na pinag kaabalahan mo now?

In English please prettyrosebel!

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)

yeah yeah thanks its know problem.. i just ask her what makes her busy this time.

hello there! im a newbie here. i also want to work in norway. i am a nurse and i already have autorisasjon from norwegian health authority. My problem is i dont have relatives and friends in norway. is it really hard to find a job there? thnx