English-Vietnamese translation please

Hi there,

I work at a school in Australia with a high Vietnamese population. I need to send out the following letter to the Vietnamese-speaking parents about parent-teacher interviews. The interview process has changed due to COVID-19, so the letter is more complicated than in previous years. I'd be really grateful if someone could translate it into Vietnamese.

Thank you in advance,
Maria

Dear parents,

This term, parent-teacher interviews will be a little bit different due to COVID-19.
You can choose between a:

15-minute phone interview with your child's teacher and a Vietnamese interpreter
OR
15-minute face-to-face meeting with your child's teacher and a Vietnamese interpreter.

If you would like a phone interview, are you available at the following time?

Monday 31st August at 3:15-3:30 pm           

If you would like a face-to-face interview, are you available at the following time?

Monday 31st August at 5:30-5:45 pm 

Please return the form below tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Maria Caruso

Child's name: ____________________________

Please circle YES or NO.

YES/ NO   I am available for a phone interview at:

Monday 31st August at 3:15-3:30 pm         

YES/ NO   I am available for a face-to-face interview at:

Monday 31st August at 5:30-5:45 pm

PS Each parent will be given a different date and time - I've just written the above times as an example. I don't need the date and time translated :-)

Thank you!

Have sent you the translation via PM (only English language is allowed on Anglophone forum).

Ciambella wrote:

Have sent you the translation via PM (only English language is allowed on Anglophone forum).

Always quick to help.  The forum is a better place with you being part of it.

Dear Ciambella,

Thank you sooooo much for doing this translation - it was very, very kind of you. It means a lot to me and it will mean a lot to my school's Vietnamese-speaking parents. It's so heart-warming that there are people like you out there who have such generosity of spirit.

Thank you!

Ria

Ciambella wrote:

Extra gold 🌟 for you