Software developer from USA to Tanzania

Hi everyone,
I'm writing this on behalf of my boyfriend who's on the process of him moving from USA to Tanzania. We have a lot of things to do before he move but our main concern had been him getting work or being self employed in Tanzania. He's a software developer and I know nothing about that industry or how it works in Tanzania. I'm open to any advice or info on how to deal with this. If you know the industry or the process of him being self employed here in Tanzania.
Thank you in advance.

Your welcome Tanzania

Anyone available,, maybe we can buy some time!

Hi Aneli,

It's great knowing you and your boyfriend want to move to Tanzania. I'm not an expert in that area (software systems) but I may be able to hive a glimpse of helping hand as far as starting up a small firm is concerned. I'll inbox you my contacts for more chat.

Karibu sana Tanzania.

Vincent.

There are very very few professional software devs in Tanzania,If he is very good in development can get job in or he can consider self employment because there are many opportunities here were software development can solve, so in short software development is in high demand.

Thanks Fadhili actually am in Tanzania he's the one moving here.

Thanks Vicent, I ll definitely contact you.

Thanks for the info Prosper, I really appreciate it.