Clarifications needed please!

Hey guys. New to this forum. Friends suggested me this coz people here are brilliant in sharing their ideas and experiences including other valuable information.
I have been working in Bahrain for almost a year now. I did all my school education in Oman. My parents who are currently residing in Oman have decided to go back to India.
I was wondering if I could bring my dad's car here to Bahrain. What are the formalities for this? And is it a problem if its is 2014 model?
Cheers!

No problem on the model but the process will be very convoluted as you will have to get the car transferred in your name in Oman and export it from there.  You need to post on Oman forum to find out what the process is there for doing it.  For Bahrain, incoming cars (exports) can be registered.  If you search the forum, there are many threads for transferring cars from Saudi to Bahrain - same will apply to a car coming in from Oman at Bahrain end.

Honestly, I would not bother for a 2014 model car.  Sell the car there, use whatever money you get to buy a second hand car here.  You will save money and more importantly your hairline - from the frustrating bureaucracy on both side of the borders.