In need of some serious advice

I'm originally from England and moved over here an married my husband in 2016 via the K1. I've been with him 9 years in total. I've been going through the adjustment of status an only recently received an EAD and SSN. This aside, I fell pregnant last year an had my daughter in December. From then the marriage has drastically deteriorated. He does Minimal interaction with our child and is not very present at all. I would categorically say that I am in an emotionally abusive marriage. So I need advice, because I have no family, have not left the house for almost four years an I know no one. Going back home seems the only valid thing but I have my daughter? Please, if there's anyone out there who can offer me advice on what to do, I would be eternally grateful!

Unless you want to go back, I would just proceed with your plans to work and set yourself up with a place of your own. when you can I would get some legal advice on your situation. whatever you do . do what is best for you and your child.

Jim

It would definitely be in mine an my daughter's interest to go back to the uk. Problem is, she was born here?  At a loss where to go from here an where to seek advice.

That is a very personal decision and it's one that you must make. I assume that your daughter has dual citizenship since you are a British citizen, right?  If so, then you could simply go back to the UK; however it may be less messy if you get divorced here first.
Some states have laws pertaining to abandoning the home, etc., so before you make a rash decision, find out what the divorce laws are in your state. You don't want to lose half of everything because of a hasty, emotional decision.
I suggest consulting an attorney instead of relying on advice from people like me. :):)

1.  Seek advice from an immigration lawyer. 

2.  Contact your UK Consulate.

I feel for you.  I would give you cool-headed advice:
Btw, I am from the UK here in the US. 
- would you be able to establish yourself on your own here in the US
- what is your education? Could you work here and support yourself and daughter
- Do you want to live in the US
- how long have you been married. If you divorce, go on line and check the rules of divorce in your State
- do you have supportive family in the UK that would help you to get settled and embrace your daughter.
- do you want a divorce at all at this stage or could it wait
- is it possible to negotiate/talk to your husband to change the situation
- your daughter is very young and at her age I would only worry if you can give love and care without her Dad.  She is not going to miss her dad or have any psychological damage.
- would you just pack  your bags and go to the UK with your daughter?  without telling your husband.
Sometimes this may be the best solution.
Life in the UK is better overall then in the USA. Your husband can worry about having contact with his  daughter, if he wants it. Otherwise good riddance! Easier life for you without his interference.
You can get a divorce in the UK later, after 5 years it's through sheer separation.
Do you want any financial support from him? If  he want give it voluntarily, he will also dodge the court orders and avoid paying.
If you just pack up and go , the most important things to take is various documents, not your clothes.
Good luck, wish you all the best

-

I meant, if he doesn't want to support you voluntarily, he will also dodge....,
Have you registered your daughter's birth with the British embassy/consulate.  You must do it. She is British through you.