Best state to live

Hello,

I want to know yours opinion about state in which you think is best to live.

Are you conservative or liberal :)?

No, seriously.  Conservatives tend to stay in the South and middle parts of the U.S.  Liberals tend to gravitate towards the Northeast, Northwest, and West Coast.  Many people who are not native to the U.S. tend to prefer New York, Chicago, Boston, and all of California :).

I personally am a Conservative.  Therefore, I prefer southern states like Florida (which is turning liberal).  Wisconsin and Illinois are nice, but can be very cold in the winter (which you are used to :)).

Anyway, it will depend on the American you get the opinion from.  There are anti-Americans and patriots alike in the United States.  And America is a BIG country.  Don't forget there's Hawaii (extremely expensive) and Alaska (extremely far away from lower 48).

I have lived in every corner of the U.S. and, look, I'm back in Lithuania :).

Sekmes!

Jennifer

Hi Jenifer,
thanks for nice answer. But today situation in Lithuania is going bad. Anyway if you got the god job here, it's nice place to live.

As you may know in Lithuania are different parties and ideas so I really need to know more about conservatives and liberals. But i'll do it :)

If you want to know more about Lithuania, just write me. I can help :)

Ooohh, politics, sensitive subject especially online:/.

Lithuania...hm...what about Lithuanian men :)?  Maybe shouldn't be discussing such a topic in this forum...

JLambert wrote:

Ooohh, politics, sensitive subject especially online:/.

Lithuania...hm...what about Lithuanian men :)?  Maybe shouldn't be discussing such a topic in this forum...

Hm... Lithuanian men aren't like italians or spanians, but as in every country there are good men. Most of them are very simple and nice, but can find many arogantics and inflated.
In generally all lithuanians are very diligents and know hard work's taste.

If you want to know more and don't want to write offtopic, you can contact me personal. :)

Like JLambert has said- it all depends on what you want from your move to the US. I grew up in the North, in the small state of Connecticut. So I am used to living in a quiet town but conveniently between Boston, Providence and NYC as well as a short drive to the mountains as well as the ocean. All depends though on what you would like.

Well, I'm on Florida, and I'm not going to recommend it. It might be nice to have the odd holiday here, but to live here, you have to endure the heat and the humidity in the summer (Apr - Nov) which is no fun. There's also not much culture or life down here. It's full of snowbirds.