Any crazy Jocks out there want to meet up?

Hi All

Been here a year and to date I've still not met any fellow Scots.

My fear is I'll soon lose my chookter accent and I'll be adding "la" at the end of my sentences!

If your Scottish and you want to talk freely and be understood by those around you, then get in touch!

P.s anyone know where I can get a can of Irn Bru and a copy of the Daily Record?

Hello Punchkin! :)

I may suggest you the Scottish expatriates in Singapore.

I hope that this will help you.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Hey punch kin, I do realize that there isn't much Scottish ppl here in Singapore. Lol

i met many people here but i met many french people...and all of them are very cool..though i am a filipina..but my best friend is a french girl.....why dont you try to indulge yourself and make friends with us....

Hi Dear

I am not scotish, but english speaking  and already started using "La" at the end of my sentences,, some time too much, Hey , i am also looking for good friends around , for having chat/ drink/ and socializing togather,,if you like ,u can leave a messege at my email add" *** ", pl be informed, i am 40+ guy and can not go with teens,,you please contact me if you are over 25,,, take care,,, Cheers

Haha.. love your post! And I know what you mean. My husband is from Scotland and it been hard for us to meet new people specially from Scotland. We definitely miss the iron bru and some lentil soup haha...

Oliphants wrote:

Haha.. love your post! And I know what you mean. My husband is from Scotland and it been hard for us to meet new people specially from Scotland. We definitely miss the iron bru and some lentil soup haha...

No point to open an old thread which was posted 8yrs back. If you want share something then you can post in a new thread.

Lol! I can't believe never noticed that! 🤦‍♀️

I from Hawick so proper crazy. Living here with a beautiful Filipina woman.