Exiting Oman

Hello guys. I need help. Im a nurse in the private sector serving out the remaining days of my Resignation notice period which will end on May 15th. If all is well, I plan to exit the country by 20th. My question is, what documents do I need to get before leaving? For my fellow nurses who worked here, what documents do I need to get so I wont have any issues should I plan to go to another country? Also, do I need to close my bank account before leaving?

Asking for your opinions and suggestions. Thank you. =)

Hello Franceska. During this epidemic period I guess by the May 15th you will have to check which country have had it's airports open by then. No specific documents will be required at the time of leaving, it's just your employer's PRO should be in attendance at Muscat airport in order to properly terminate your visa. As for the bank account it is usually not necessary, but it will be preferable in case you're having credit facilities (loan, credit card...etc.), so to prevent any legal action following you to your next destination. And good luck.

Thank you Kind Sir. =)