Looking for Singapore friend

Dear Folks

I am looking for the Singaporean friends male/female who is living in anywhere to connect via phone or email. I am interested to know some information about Singapore and if anyone willing to help me then I will pay for them. If you have free time, then you will be an Ideal person. Please PM me soon.

Thank you
Content

Hi Contem talk,

Note that the forum is a space where members help each other freely.  :happy:

As your post is not clear enough, can you please tell us more on what you would like to know about Singapore please?

Also note that your thread has been moved to the Singapore forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

If you have questions about Singapore that were not yet answered on the forum, and which you prefer not to post in public, then you may send them to me as PM.
I nornally give personal advice in private only to friends or people in real need. But since you offered to pay for it, I am happy to help you too. Please note that I woulddonate the money to a charity, because there are plenty of people who need it more than me.

Thank you for your reply.

I am looking for the native Singapore's to have some conversation, so we need to record The conversation, and we are collecting Singapore English for some research work.

If you want to do research on Singaporean's English accent or to hear entire conversation, then Google it.. 100s of videos will be surfaced which you can get absolutely free.

If the reason is something else, then come to the point, and tell exactly what do you want. You may send PM to Beppi.

surya2k wrote:

If you want to do research on Singaporean's English accent or to hear entire conversation, then Google it.. 100s of videos will be surfaced which you can get absolutely free.

If the reason is something else, then come to the point, and tell exactly what do you want. You may send PM to Beppi.

We need to records with our own topics.

To find Singaporeans, going to an Expat forum doesn't seem to be the best choice.
Maybe you can try local forums instead?

Best way to reach out Singaporeans, is try to reach Singapore Vietnamese community in FB (your profile shows that you're are a Vietnamese). Through them, it will be easier to get in touch with Singaporeans.

For your knowledge, three major communities (Chinese, Malay and Tamil), so all of them have different accents and way of talking. Good luck

surya2k wrote:

Best way to reach out Singaporeans, is try to reach Singapore Vietnamese community in FB (your profile shows that you're are a Vietnamese). Through them, it will be easier to get in touch with Singaporeans.

For your knowledge, three major communities (Chinese, Malay and Tamil), so all of them have different accents and way of talking. Good luck

Thank you for your information

I am staying Saigon, and it doesn't mean I am Vietnamese.