Dubai To Riyadh via Road

Hello Guys, have anyone travelled via road to Riyadh from Dubai in their car with bank loan on it? It would be really appreciable if you could share what's the journey and documents look like pls. Thanks Mady

Is anyone using their UAE registered car in Ksa who can provide info on the process and required paperwork please?

(I have a 2011 Car, so importing it won't be possible I've been  told, older than 5years)

There are many people who do that.  There is no paperwork per se except purchasing 3rd party insurance at the border and making sure your UAE insurance provider covers the car inside KSA for own damage - the car can't be insured in KSA with UAE number plates otherwise.   And technically speaking, the car needs to exit KSA every 3-4 weeks - I don't remember the exact time period but they are pretty lax about it.   You might get grief from the cops from time to time while driving it if you have a Saudi Iqama.

Thank you for the response there.

As I was reading I started to think using the vehicle in ksa could be possible until you said it has to exit every couple weeks.

I was hoping the vehicle can be in ksa and I would only have to just drive it back to uae for its annual registration.

Thanks

Well I said, "technically speaking" :).

No one usually bothers unless of course, you get in an accident.