Looking to move and work in Manila

I'm from Morocco and based in Qatar since 2011, I am currently looking for a job in Philippines, mainly Manila to move and live there as my fiance is living there.
I have a total of 17 years of full-time work experience including Call Center, customer service, teaching,  & sales administration & analysis. I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for companies there.
I have B.A in English and Specialized Technician in Computer Management and Information Systems Diploma.

Should you speak French and/or German besides English, then it is relatively easy to get a job by checking on Jobstreet and/or Glassdoor. You can even set filters and be informed periodically. Some companies can provide you with a working visa. Always try to find work "in-house" to avoid getting laid off should the client decide not to renew the contract with the BPO.

Thank you very much, Michael, for the useful advice

I'm from Bangladesh,  I am currently looking for a job in Philippines, mainly Manila to move and live there as my fiance is living there.
I have a total of 15 years of full-time work experience including Telecommunication Engineering, Transmission Planning, Operation & maintenance,  Call Center, customer service,  I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for companies there.
I have B.Sc in Electronics and communication Engineering.

Mahmud_Reza wrote:

I'm from Bangladesh,  I am currently looking for a job in Philippines, mainly Manila to move and live there as my fiance is living there.
I have a total of 15 years of full-time work experience including Telecommunication Engineering, Transmission Planning, Operation & maintenance,  Call Center, customer service,  I believe that the skills I have acquired in the course of my professional and educational experiences will be valuable assets for companies there.
I have B.Sc in Electronics and communication Engineering.

Why you cannot get  your own post?  please go to jobs section in the forum and get yourself a space there

it is easy to get a BPO job in manila. Unfortunately, there are a lot of paperwork for foreigners

poopat wrote:

it is easy to get a BPO job in manila. Unfortunately, there are a lot of paperwork for foreigners

Ah poopat, your response is getting more timely, at least this thread is not a year old.

Easy to get a job at BDO?

Almost as easy for an expat to get a bank account at BDO.

Hahahahahaha

Droves of Pinoy OFW's are seen arriving back everyday for the last few months due to the covid 19 fallout overseas & having faced job|income loss....priority will be for the local government/employers to see that these OFW`s are given priority employment asap...so I guess foreigners will need to take that into consideration before coming here with any expectation of easy employment.
Having said that here will always be  vacancies for very specialiized skills.

Pinoys are going abroad to find better pay and you guys want to come to Pinas for work?   :D

Try the Middle East.   That is where most of my  former colleagues went. 

Pinas is for fun not work.    :)  It's like Monacco.  Unless you are earning P35K+ a month there, you get your money elsewhere and then, after a minimum 15 years, come back retired to spend in a fun country for 30+ years.