Need information of schools for 4yr old

Hi..
We will be shifting to Munich by March. My 4year old daughter is in ukg now.
Can anyone help me with the school details, fees and when the admission process starts also what are the things we should consider while selecting the school.

There are no schools for 4-year-olds.
You are either planning two years ahead, or you mean kindergartens?
In any case, the local ones (of course entirely in German language) are much cheaper (in case of schools; free), often offer the better quality of teaching and enable a quick and seamless integration of your kid into its new environment - something that I believe no parents would want to deny their child.

Thanks a lot for your help.

I am looking a school for kindergarten class.
If you can help me with one more query then it would be great.
how will she get adjusted to the German school as my child doesn't know German language ,though she speaks and understands English very well.

Kindergarten is not considered “school” in Germany and there are no classes, only educational play and fun (which Germans are good at).
Foreign kids with no or little language skills can and do enter without preparations to no apparent ill effect - and they will be fluent in German after just 3 - 6 months (without any classes, just by being around German-speakers). It is amazing what a young mind is capable of!