Kindergarten or Keta in Germamy

Hello i am planning to move from India to Bamberg by October this year. By then my son would have completed 2 years. In this case, how shall i find out the Keta for my baby boy.

Please advice.

From 2 years onwards, your son is entitled to (half day) child care. But this is often a theoretical entitlement, as there aren't enough places in many locations, as well as a shortage of care personnel. The more popular Kitas are either full or have long waiting lists.
Thus you should first find out what the situation is at your destination (e.g. ask the local Jugendamt), find the suitable child care centres near your residence (the Jugendamt usually has a list) and then register your son for a place as soon as possible - this can be doine before your arrival.
German language skills greatly help in all this, as information is usually available in German only - and you cannot expect everyone to understand English.

Hello Beppi,
Thanks a lot for the information.
I am new to education system in Germany.. Thanks a lot for giving info. I have one more question.
Considering from Grade 1 ornprimary school,
public schools provide free education. International schools are expensive. But there is one more type of school called Bilingual school. What is it and how it is different from other school and how much should one pay for it.

Thanks in advance

"Bilingual" means they are teaching in two languages (most often German and English). It does not specify a school type. There are public and private bilingual schools.
Public bilingual schools are free of charge, but geared towards German kids who want to learn more English. They start with additional English language learning and in later years some subjects (maximum half of them in the end) are taught in English.
We decided that this is not useful for our daughter (who is fluent in English and German), so put her in a normal public school instead.

And the common abreviation for Kindergarten in German is Kita, not Keta...

Thanks tomnstuttgart