I want to work as a babysitter,or house keeper mainly GERMANY.

Dear Family Members ,
First let me introduce myself , I am OLSJAN  SEJDINI, male, from Albania , 19 years old and i just finished my high school with excellent grades. The reason that I am searching for a babysitter (expecially in Germany), is that I want to learn German language, tradits , culture , foods etc. My main priority is learning German language  and the second priority is to help families to take care about little babies , kids , teens and also elders.  I can do more than babysitter, house keeping, pet sitter , tutor etc, i can make all the house works, I can iron the clothes , dust the furnitures, clean the windows, clean rooms ,cutting the grass and many other works.
I can  change the dipers , tidy their room , make them safe and sound , make them happy etc. I have more than 7 years of experience as a babysitter , pet sitter etc,(open my photo gallery for more). Furthermore , I am a lovely boy with everyone expecially with babies , I am very energetic , smart , strong ,and  I have a lot of patience.  As i said , my first priority is to learn german , but also i have a lot of time to work as a babysitter. Hire me and you never get dissapointed.
Best regards,
OLSJAN  SEJDINI

Contact me by email: ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Hi OLSJAN  SEJDINI,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to drop your resume in the Personal and household services jobs in Germany section please :)

Wishing you the best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello I saw your post and actually did a big smile! :D are you still interested in babysitting?

Kind regards
Lianne fox

Lianne fox,
Is that a problem to you?

Sorry,

Erm, me and my partner are having no luck in finding babysitters to look after our 3 year old daughter.
I then saw your ad and had to ask if you are still interested in being a babysitter?

I am still searching for that kind of job

Ah awesome! Ok a bit about me and my family. Me and my daughter are English and my partner is Russian and we are fire and my partner acrobat performers. I am looking to move to Germany in October with my daughter. Please email me at ************** so we can discuss further if you wish to have a job as a babysitter:-)

KInd regards
Lianne

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Lianne,
I cant send you emails.
Send me the correct email address please.
Best regards,
Olsjan Sejdini