Looking for a job as nanny/au pair

ciao,

looking for a job in europe. if you are keen and interested. i am willing for an interview at anytime...just pls send me your email add ..so i can send my resume/c.v to your email... thank you!

cheers!

Hi everyone,

Please allow me to hijack this thread.
I'd like to start up a conversation about au pairs in Hungary.
Both from parents and au pairs, I'm interested in anything you don't mind sharing.
We never had an au pair, neither did anyone we know.
From the way we understand it, this role is normally fulfilled by grandparents in Hungary.

We think we could come up with something mutually beneficial for us and someone looking to live in rural Hungary close to Budapest in return for taking part in childcare, housekeeping, and forcing us to speak more English at home...

So beyond the place to live and the place at the table how much should we expect to pay? Keeping in mind we are not expecting someone to be a full-time employee, more like a family member who has a different schedule from us...

Enlighten me, correct me, give me ideas!

Thanks in advance.

Hi Szocske,

This is the only thing I share with your with regards to the rates of the child care and house keeping. Normally, the range are from HUF 1,500/hour to HUF 2,000/hour for full time and part time it depends on work load.

I hope this info could help you.

Mj

Huh, pretty steep for our budget...
I was hoping accommodation and the long term nature of the relationship would factor to a significantly lower rate...

But thanks for sharing!

Yeah, it's a bit expensive but you can also offer a long term contract for the live-in caregiver with food and accommodation for a net salary of Euro 700 health and tax insurance covered by employer. 24 days paid holidays with round trip ticket.