Student job and income

Hi everyone i am ABDUL Samad from Pakistan, planning to do my bachelor's in  Europe and Hungary is  in my shortlist  i want to know about the part Time jobs and per hour minimum income for English speaking person....

Employment would depend on your visa type. Student visas, for example, normally don't include a work permit unless the work is related to your field of study and is part of your curriculum.

The minimum wage in Hungary, according to Wikipedia, is 584 HUF (or 1.90 Euro at todays exchange rate). But minimum wage English speaking jobs are essentially non-existent**, and part time work is uncommon (because no-one can live on 8 Euro a day even in Hungary).

Note, all of the above assumes one is not working in the black economy, where of course there is no minimum wage, or potentially any wage at all -- i.e. work a month and "employer" refuses to provide any pay and you have no legal rights to demand your money since you do not exist on paper as an employee (yes, people can be cruel).

** Except for maybe some "back room" work, such as cleaning and janitorial tasks which do not require much linguistic interaction. I did this type of work as a student, actually, and liked it since it was quite work and I could think about my studies and assignments (e.g. organized and outlined many class papers I had to write in my head) while I worked. Also a good job to listen to language tapes to learn Hungarian.  :)