Looking for foreigner friends

I am   Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent few years  outside  of PL -  returning to Warsaw few years ago  , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.
With pleasure I would hang out with some people  who would like to speak English :)  let me know  if u r interested ?

Let me arriving at Warsaw first

Hi I am looking to relocate to Warzaw and would love to meet new people to hang out. As my Polish is non-existent,  am looking for people who speak englsh.

i am interested to go hangout.

Andyqw. Letś meet at Coctail Bar Max & Dom Whisky at Novy Swiat Tuesday 13th of August at 20.00? I will sit at the tables right outside the bar. Agaku, please join if you are free, and anybody else for that matter. The more the merrier.

I have brown hair, 187 cm tall, and will wear a light blue shirt and jeans.

😀

I wish I could help you with communication, though I can recommend this site: studenterra.com, I often asked them for help when I was a student.

Hello Everyone,

I have recently moved to warsaw and would like to hangout and make new friends.
I can help learning English.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajay Das

I am interested in learning Polish. I can help with English :)

Hello AJ93,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Since you want to learn Polish and in exchange you offer to help with English, I suggest you to post an advert in the Warsaw classifieds section. There is a specific category for Language exchange.  ;)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Thanks Cheryl :)

Lots of Poles especially youngsters speak English very well however it is always hard to make friends in a foreign country so the best is to join a social club or sports club etc where you can meet people.
Here is a link of InterNations dot org which is a social club for expats in Warsaw and other cities in the world.
https://www.internations.org/warsaw-expats

Thanks for the suggestion  :)

@agaku
I'm Udaya from Sri Lanka
Hi udaya5018,

Welcome to expat.com!

You are commenting on a thread that has been inactive for a while. It is therefore unlikely that there will be any replies.

If you want to discuss a specific topic or make friends, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Warsaw forum.

Vero
Expat.com team
@agaku

I am originally from the UK, moved to the Philippines and worked overseas most of my career. Now live in Krakow, Poland. I travel to Warsaw once ever 6 weeks to either catch my flight or return to Poland via Warsaw.