Looking for friends in Warsaw :)

From the US, been here for a while and miss my friends, but perhaps I can make some new ones here. :p

Hi ,

I am in Lodz, but I go to Wawa often for business.

Hey,
I recently moved to from Ireland to Radom and would love to make some new friends!

I am just arriving from Mexico!!,  I would also like to :)

Hi

Hello :)

I'm looking for anybody who can teach me speak in English better. Can u help me?

Hi,

would be great to meet for a drink or something. I have lived in warsaw a few years now and its great to meet new people :-)

Alix

Hi :)
what bout going to the event tonite ---> facebook.com/events/266207446869445/ it'll be huge party with many atractions. ppl from fb list pays 5pln entrance fee :)

Hej, How are you doing? What do you do here in Warsaw?

Hi,
I'am in warsaw now if you like we can go to dinner.
Thank you and have a very nice day.
Sam

Hi, I'm currently living in Warsaw until the end of march, would enjoy meeting if you're up for it.

Hello world!
If you are a foreigner in Warsaw, feel free to email me: [email protected]

Hello MonBelllu,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Why do you want to communicate by email?

The forum is far better as other members can also join in the discussion :)

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

One more here in Waw in my current fifht year living ;) IŽm from Spain. Welcome everbody.

hi there.-

i live near warsaw, and have a car, work from 11 to 20. would u like to meet? also new around here and looking for friends.

facebook:

facebook.com/paulo.r.serra.3

Hi friends, i am from India and new to Poland. I live in Lodz and like meet friends ...... cheers!!

hi please i want to ask you some question... **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

hey ... me too in warsaw

hi  ı will be there  date on 22/11/2015 :)

I am in Warsaw tonite untill Saturday Nov 14 - Please do msg me if there is someone to hangout with and go around

hi  :)
ı will be in  warsaw 22 november  and ı will stay tehre  3  days  after ı will travel to lodz for business   and in this period  ı would like to make  a new friends for would be great to meet for a drink or something  in warsaw  because  ı will  visit poland  evry month .

if you interest  please   contact  with me
thanks  and  best regards

mehmet

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
KidAgnes wrote:

From the US, been here for a while and miss my friends, but perhaps I can make some new ones here. :p

How did it work out for you?
I've been here 15 years.....