Speak Khmer

Hi I have a news story that is in Khmer that might help exonerate my brother from a crime he is accused of.  The video news story is in Khmer.  Can anyone one here please watch it and tell me what it says.

https://www.facebook.com/AquariumPage/p … ;__tn__=-R

I'm afraid this won't help your brother.

A woman is arrested for forcing 5 Girls to go to foreigners,  beg for money and then the woman offered the foreigners sex with the girls.

This is a crime of course but any foreigner or local taking an underage child with him has committed a crime too.

It doesn't matter if the girls made contact on their own initiative or were sent by someone.

these are the same girls.  so clearly this woman sent them to my brother and my brother didn't take them.  this lady is having the children say he did in order to extort money from him. the lady didnt offer sex to my brother with the children.  she simply told the police he did it in order to extort money

at least i am being told by the locals that this is these are the girls accusing my brother and that were begging all the time.  maybe the lady saw him as a bigger target due to him giving money out to the children on a regular basis.  why try to hit him up for small change for sex when she can lie and think she will get a big pay day

I'm sorry to say but this happens all the time.

I also get approached by underage girls in PP, but never has sex been offered here. The girls sell bracelets, wallets and more stuff, some girls sell flowers. But their mothers are around too so there is a kind of social control.

But from my own history I can tell you that I have been (nearly) set up too when living in Sihanoukville. Every day at the beach you meet girls selling the same stuff. I sometimes gave them a dollar or a coconut drink, they sometimes watched a video on my phone. We were friends so to say.
The group grew larger and at a certain moment 4 of the "newer" girls offered me sex, telling me where to meet and asking an amount of money.
I was baffled. Never in the more than 2 years I lived in SHV I was approached that way, I was too shocked to say something. Needless to say that I didn't go into their offer.

I spoke to an adult massage woman whom I was friends with and she told me that corrupt police officers let the girls do that. Then when you meet them you are arrested. At the police station they tell you that you can avoid being sent to court by paying them $3000.

That is the set up, the girls get a part of the money, there has never been sex as the guys that tried to take the girls were "arrested".

It's possible that your brother was set up. But the question remains: did he take them to his place several times as has been stated? If so he is guilty. Even without sex it is hard to impossible to explain you took them to your place for a game of chess.
I advise every newbie that comes here to never ever have girls go with you. I meet sometimes 4 girls in my neighbourhood, I feed them by buying fried chicken at a local stand, sometimes an ice cream. But they never go with me, I don't want that, even being a totally reliable guy, the public opinion is against you as a man.

I have no opinion in this case, also you are not 100% sure your brother is innocent.
I refer again to CCTV footage of Pub street, where your brother met the girls. That will show that either he took the girls with him or not.

Good luck.

Joe

No he did not take them with him. We have the hotel owner who is going to court today to testify that he never brought anyone with him.  We wouldn't know how to get the cameras on pub street.

You're probably too late for the CCTV footage by now, they delete older footage and it's already a month ago I think.

Hotel owner is something. But what if they say he took them to another place? I read somewhere he took them to his rented apartment.....

Good luck anyway.

Joe

Yes they apartment he rented is the “hotel”