Hospital saying they will keep my original MBBS and MD degree

Hello....I am a doctor recently I got an offer to work in Bahrain hospital but they are saying that they will keep my original MBBS and MD degree with them,also I don't know they are real people or any fake people when I asked there agent code they said they are not agents, I am highly confused is it costumary that hospital keeps original documents of doctors, can I myself go to Bahrain embassy to get my documents attested for licence, moreover they are talking to me on phone day and night and they  have not done any written mail to me till now,and on asking that south Indian person who is in contact with me he sometimes days I am from HR of Bahrain hospital and not agent and sometimes he says I am pharmacist in Kerala, also he says he doesn't have any FB account,i seriously dun know what to do, please help if possible.

Sounds like a scam. Don't hand over anything until you do your due diligence.

Thanks xang for replying but what is the stepwise right procedure to enter Bahrain for doctors....any replies?

It's listed on the forums. Use the search function. You get a job offer and follow dataflow verification for licensing. What you described is a scam. Simple.

No, Hospitals don't keep degrees with them. If the hospital is directly approaching you, they must do it on email, and that too from their company email id not the personal one like yahoo or gmail. In due process of recruitment phone calls and video telephonic interviews are part of the process. Though by and large it is through emails, and its kind of documentation too for all conversations. Once they finalize with you, next step would be signing of offer letter, then document verification and assessment by dataflow, acquiring your license and visa. I came here last year only. You may contact me at any step you find difficulties. Will be more than happy to help. Just keep in mind ratio of scam to real job is almost equal if not more than the real one, so keep sharp eye. All the best.

One more thing, almost all genuine sources would have account of liked in. It is not a sign of their genuineness though, just to search for them. Also whenever approached, go on their website, try to contact other doctors who are working there at present.

This sounds highly dodgy - Perhaps you could post (or send to me by PM) all names, contact details, websites,  email addresses, telephone numbers, and anything else you have so I can take a serious look at them.

Thanks alot for your answer Xtang

Thanks man in whiteI was too confused but now it's clear ,no emails,nothing...its fake.

Hello Fred where to complain about this mysterious agent cum HR cum pharmacist.