New in Bahrain

Hi all! This is Kanad. Living in Bahrain from last month. Expat.com helped me a lot during my initial days. So thanks everyone for valuable advises.

Just have one question today. If anyone knows about any Homeopathy medicine shop in Bahrain? Looking for some homeo medicine. Thanks in advance.

I know a friend of mine got some homeopathy treatment here in Bahrain. Let me check with him and get back to you.

There is a shop in Bahrain Mall opposite Geant.

Thanks a lot.

Hi

Have been in Riffa since 15th of November. Joined ny husband who has a job here. I am not working at the momentť & would like to meet up with any females in this area for coffee?
I would like to add that I joined this site before moving here & have found it very helpful- thanks

tuskancharger wrote:

Hi

Have been in Riffa since 15th of November. Joined ny husband who has a job here. I am not working at the momentť & would like to meet up with any females in this area for coffee?
I would like to add that I joined this site before moving here & have found it very helpful- thanks

Hi, you will get more friends in Riffa if you post on the facebook page Mum's in Bahrain. Lots of mums from Riffa on there

Hi,
Thanks for speedy reply. I will have a look at the facebook page - although my 2 adult daughters are in UK.