Can you suggest a trustworthy immigration agency in Bali?

Hi there,

We would like to get a PT + Kitas from overseas (before we land in Bali). We looked up several agencies offering their services on the internet but it is hard to tell if they are all for real. Did anyone ever work with Jasmine Roberts from Bali Business Consultants & Bali Legal Services (immigrationindonesia.com)?. Can anyone suggest a good agency based on your own experience?. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Luis.

Can't comment on any except the one I use, which is Asri:

Bali Expatriate Services:
[email protected]

Send me a private message for Asri's mobile number - or just send her an email.

She's good - I've used her for my KITAS for the last 3 cycles. Any problems I've had were generally due to the turgid processes followed by the Immigration Department.

As long as you make sure you get together all the required documentation - which is extensive - you should be OK.

For the initial application, being in Bali can be helpful - you need stuff that is easiest to get here, like accommodation details, special format photos etc etc. But generally, you still have to leave the country and do all the required bureaucratic nonsense at an Indonesian Embassy offshore. They will then issue a VITAS, which is converted to a KITAS by Immigration once you get here.