Selling an apartment i Athens, what is a good real estate agent ?

Hi there !

We have an apartment i Athens, in Attiki area close to Attiki metro. Are there any good real- estate agents You can recommend?

This process is quite new to us, any pitfalls to avoid?

Best Regards

Peter

I can private message you with a couple of names of agents as I cant put them here because its advertising for them.You have to know that if selling these days you will have to get a new Topographic satelitepaper paper done as well as a property energy paper,we paid 150 4 years ago,the same person will do both and your Symvoliogragho,which is like a solicitor will most likely give you a name and phone number for this,they have their connections.The synvolio will be your first port of call once you have a buyer.They know everything and will advice you for all your running around which will surly be required.Look for the cheapest commission rate for your agent,meeseetico.Hopefully everything about your property you wish to sell is all in order legally,no verandas covered over etc..You will need proof of all your property tax paid and up to date,a TAP paper,which is a small tax but now added to your electricity bill,nominal every year.Always keep safe those water and electric bills,it will be quite mind blowing for you and by the law you must have a translator at the end when you complete the sale if you cannot understand Greek.A lawyer is not always required as you are a seller,your buyer needs a lawyer.You can post if you are still looking for agents and I will private message you.You will need nerves of steel but you have to keep calm and go with the flow.Do as you are told,its the only way.