Furnished rental apartments in Kifisia

Hi,
I'm planning to spent some time (3 months - 1 year) in Athens, and would like to stay in Kifisia area.

I've been looking for apartment to rent, but seems that most of them come unfurnished?

Many of them don't even seem to have a stove and a fridge. Is this normal policy in Greece?

Never been there before. Please share if you got some information about this. (my price range is around 400-500/e month).

Many thanks :D

Hello Panda777 and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Athens to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Dear Panda,

So, you want to stay in Kifissia? What about staying in a place situated a couple metro stations from Kifissia, Platia Koliatsou, in a 55 sq.m with an entrance hall, living room, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom.

The monthly rent is 250 euros a month and you have nothing more to pay. The internet connection, electricity, water and bin removal bills are all taken care of by the owner.

The apartment is fully furnished. You have a big bed with fresh linen at your disposal, a fridge, a stove, cutlery and crockery, furniture in the living room and the hall, and a fully functioning independent heating system.

You're a few steps away from the main bus, trams and metro stations. You're very close to the center and the main attractions. If you like to have fresh fruit and veggies all year round, there is the local market which is held every Wednesday a few steps away. The flat is in a quiet street of a busy area which is a nice combo.

The owner is really adamant about cleanliness. This is a family property with a lot of sentimental value, so you would be required to keep the place nice and tidy as if it was your own.

Are you already in Greece? If not, when do you intend to come? Are you a student or a worker? Do you speak Greek? The owner is a very nice English lady, so you won't have any problems if you're not fluent in Greek.
If you want more info about the flat don't hesitate to contact me here.

Kind regards,

Emeline

Sent you an PM  :)

I own a 90 sq. m. big flat fully furnished, plus dishwasher, fridge and washer, at the Hilton area, with fantastic view to Acropolis, facing a green park.
Few minutes walk from megaron metro station, very central spot, and very quit, at the peak of a hill.
All day sunny,  autonomous heating, 2 bedrooms
Asked montly 500 euros, negotiable.
If interested I can mail you photos.

Hello efibarbie  :cheers:

Could you please place an advert in our section Housing in Athens so as to reach out to more people seeking a rental?

Thank you :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team