Huroob

As salaam alikum brothers ans sisters,,
I am facing a issue with my friend he gone exit 2 years and 6 months before he was absconded from his sponsor. Now he got a new job and visa stamped he arrived at RIYADH airport unfortunately the emigration officers didn't allow him to enter in Saudi Arabia and sent him back with the same flight he arrived. Now I want to know that is he ban for lifetime or temporary?? Like 3 or 5 years?? If he blacklist for a period of 5 years then I will try to negotiate with his old sponsors and try to fulfill his demands after that can he come to Saudi Arab with the same visa stamped on his passport????

Thanks in advanced for your guidance and appreciate to understand the situation.

Hi dude...based  on my knowledge if your friends sponsor will give a no objection letter that he doesn't have any criminal records in his company then he can come back. All you need to do is send that no objection letter yo your friend and attach it with the documents needed to be submitted in Saudi embassy there on which place your friend is.

Thanks buddy,
The problem is the sponsor is not a company was a person and I don't know where he is living.
Thanks once again for you reply