Sri lanka to japan. (Carpentry)

Sri Lankan here planning on migrating to Japan to learn carpentry. Any thoughts if this is a good choice as I don't speak any Japanese and not an expert in carpentry but willing to learn(Carpentry schools or work as a junior carpenter), and is there a place for amateur carpenters in Japan? Little about me I'm a User Experience Consultant in a tech firm. Hope to be a fulltime carpenter in the future.

Welcome to the forum.

To be honest it will be impossible for you to learn carpentry if you do not speak the language.
There are craft schools in Japan but you will need money to pay for any course and support yourself whilst there.  Again, without language skills it will be virtually impossible.

The way into carpentry in Japan is to find a job on construction site as a day or contract labourer ,there is a chronic shortage of labour in this field  and you will be welcomed . Make friends , learn a little lingo and while you are there,  watch , learn and practice the trade as a first & second fix carpenter (house builder). Furniture or cabinet makers are a different field of work confined to the cutting ~joinery shop and impossible to be employed there as an apprentice .