Orfi contract

Hey, I'm in Hurghada now, and my friend suggested an orficontract just so we can spent some time together in private... I like the idea and I'm strong enough to say no to sex if It want to, but it's cold in the streets, noisy in the bars and I like just to be cosy and comphy together.
So... Tell me... Is it a risk to sign this orficontract if it have all copies and where do I find it in Hurghada?

Orfi contracts are just sex licences with no force in law but they generally protect you from legal trouble if you're found together.

They have absolutely no force in law anywhere (including Egypt) so there's no guarantee you won't be arrested for Zina and face punishment for that crime.

No worries about divorce settlements and no care about future possible marriages.

Hi Dear orfi-experts!

I'll just add my question under this topic.

I was staying in Sharm about 10 y ago and had an orfi made in lawyers office. We are not together anymore, because he turned out to be the biggest asshole ever seen. The split up did not go nicely at all and there were lot of threatening, bad language and humiliation from both sides (normal split up, right?) . Obviously I haven't checked if he still hates me, but I have a feeling the bad blood still exists.. But I know (TGfFB) that he's married (or was) with children now, if it makes any different.

Anyhow. There's someone I met in Egypt and wonder if I could face problems if we decide to take our relationship any further or should I just look other direction. I still have my copy of the original orfi, but I don't know if my ex has his anymore. Orfi was the white paper and it's missing some information, but I can be identified from that.

Thanks!

Just say no to sex. He's just horny and wants to jump on you and probably take your passport and then leave you back in the streets. So avoid it in the first place

Beada wrote:

Hi Dear orfi-experts!

I'll just add my question under this topic.

I was staying in Sharm about 10 y ago and had an orfi made in lawyers office. We are not together anymore, because he turned out to be the biggest asshole ever seen. The split up did not go nicely at all and there were lot of threatening, bad language and humiliation from both sides (normal split up, right?) . Obviously I haven't checked if he still hates me, but I have a feeling the bad blood still exists.. But I know (TGfFB) that he's married (or was) with children now, if it makes any different.

Anyhow. There's someone I met in Egypt and wonder if I could face problems if we decide to take our relationship any further or should I just look other direction. I still have my copy of the original orfi, but I don't know if my ex has his anymore. Orfi was the white paper and it's missing some information, but I can be identified from that.

Thanks!

The orfi has no legal standing so you can just rip it up and make another one with someone else should you choose to do so. Don't ever believe anyone if they tell you it is legally binding.
From an Egyptian's point of view the orfi is 'marriage' under Islam so they can make sex without it being Haram.

Thanks for the reply :)

Your welcome :)