Sites that ship to hurghada

Currently I am looking for a site ie, amazon etc that ship to Hurghada. Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations of sites like amazon etc that ship to Hurghada?

if you do find any - take care with the taxes - becuase you will be taxed.

Also if they ship by regular post - no good - I have had so many items / parcels go missing that now we don't bother!

Better if it will be sent to family/friends in your homeland and they take it with them when they visit you.

From where to where? I know some good options from Switzerland...

it really doesn't matter where the site is located as long as they sell various merchandise like Amazon and is willing to ship to here. Personally I find it hard to believe that Egypt or at least Hurghada doesn't sell certain things that are made here in Africa or at least West Africa ie; Shea Butter, Mango butter African Black Soap. I know it may seem petty but amongst these items as well as others these have worked wonders for my skin. These products are being sold crazy in the US and European markets produced by West Africans because it ie shea butter is helps with skin conditions makes your skin look younger as it gives your body glow, is a natural protectant form cold and heat, helps with stretch marks, helps with burns, arthritis, and diaper rash so this product alone eliminates my need to buy 10 different products. Plus being pregnant I never felt this beautiful and without the need to use make up using these products compared to my other pregnancies so I am really crazy about these products...(sorry for the venting )

You can go on this site:

edfa3ly.com

But as friends said, they might charge you extra as taxes. Just try it and you will find it not a bad site.

Good luck

thanks for the website!

there is an egyptian good  site , search in google : edfa3ly.com

You might be able to find cold pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, it is extremely good for skin, hair and cooking, as an alternative to the products you are looking for. Ask around, there are possibly equivalent Egyptian products that are as good which is why you are not finding the ones you are looking for.