What you think about buying New home?

What is your opinion about a mortgage for buying a new home? How you get the proper solution?

If you buy a prefab home (modern prefab homes can look nice, like on the photo) you can consult with the seller about the mortgage. They often have that option.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vegFNwF7F7U/UH6odYVLukI/AAAAAAAACVs/GgskCk1HY5c/s1600/Karoleena+Homes+modular+homes+Calgary+Alberta+1.jpg
photo source

Well, the market is I would say pretty balanced now. Buying a house is although partly determined by mortgage it is very much depends on your ability, your experience and knowledge and your need. Say if you go through number and find that buying house is worth as opposed to renting especially at this rental market, mortgage rate doesn't really affect your decision.
All you need to do is educate yourself by investing time and then do the math.
If any of you need in-depth information, I'm here to help.
Rai

Regarding buying a house in Canada... most people have a mortgage.  There are independent mortgage brokers that actually work with numerous sources of mortgages that provide you with the best options based on your situation.  Not a lot of being buying houses cash or person to person sales in Canada especially in major cities.

Don't like big houses!
Prefer an apartment. It's also very practical if this apartment is near the center of your town.

I think before you buy something you must have some kind of reference or get a piece of advice before taking a loan especially a mortgage loan from an experienced company or a broker may be.

As you mentioned here, it's safe with some mentorship and research on google.

[link moderated]/