English-speaking student girl looking for flatsharing toronto

Hi there :)
I'm Svetlana, I'm French and no, I'm not from Paris :D

Last semester I was Erasmus exchange student in Vilnius (Lithuania) and I've already done 3 internships abroad (Amsterdam, Scotland, Brussels).

So here I am, Toronto for a 6-months great internship whose going to take most of my time but I also plan to enjoy Toronto !

I've already flat-shared in France with 2 French boys and 1 German girl, with a Polish girl in Brussels and a Romanian girl in Lithuania (most of them are still now great friends of mine)

I guess I'm suitable for any flat-sharing looking for a « girl » : I'm talkative and sometimes reserved, hyperactive and sometimes hyper tired, cool and sometimes cheeky, friendly and sometimes indepedant, engaged and sometimes annoying, foresighted and sometimes completely overwhelmet... the list would be too long to enumerate here !

What I'm looking for :

-    Good time with nice people keen to share « more than a flat » (e.g. sharing some meals, outing…)

-    A HUGE preference for English-speaking flat-sharing (I also speak French of course but rather prefer not to...)

What I propose :

-    A bit of friendliness in such a day to day world !

-    To meet around 15th of February to check if I could fit the vacant position in your flat-sharing

Do not hesitate to contact me if you're interested and would make an appointment !

Cheers !

Svetlana

PS : I'm not Russian – sorry ! Neither from my roots or physically ( !) but there's a story about it ;-)

PS 2 : in everyday life, I demonstrate respect for other's property, take care not to be noisy or disturbing for the others, clean normally and look after my things are tidy -so I'm kind of expecting the same :-P

Rent:    up to $450 per Month(s)
Moving date:    17 Feb 2012
Minimum stay:    6 Months

Hello Avadream and welcome on the forum ! From what I can understand, you are looking for someone to share and apartment, is that so ? Have you tried posting an ad at the Toronto University, Queen's Universty, etc. It could be helpful to find someone or at least get in contact with people who are also in your situation.

And by the way, Queen's campus is absolutely great to visit :)

Dear Ensaimada,

Thanks for your reply and your advises.
I'm still in France so I try to have a look on web offers mainly.
Yes I'm looking for sharing appartement.
I'll see if there is any add on the websites of these universities.

Many thanks again, have a nice day

Here is the list of all the universities and colleges in the Toronto area. You'l have the choice :)http://www.toronto.ca/quality_of_life/u … lleges.htm

Sorry... I was talking about Queen's University while I was thinking about York University. It's located North of Toronto and it's the biggest campus in Canada.

Great ! Thank you very much  Ensaimada

Hii How are you doing?

I have moved in Canada since October 2011, Currently , I'm in Sudbury and may be I'll move in Toronto on June.  Like Avadream , I searh share appartment with English speakers. I speak Arabic and Frensh too. But I prefer speak english better !!!

did you have more information avadream? I appreciate to share with me !!!

Have Nice week-end