Looking for Gay or Bisexual friendly Accommodation.

Hello John from Australia. I am new here. Have been coming up to PNG quite recently after 20 plus years and I would love to do more of that in the coming years sadly the cost of accommodation even for a week is unbelievably high. I understand the economic growth of this beautiful country but if the accommodation will be like this for the next 10 to 20 years I am said the tourism industry wont be doing much to help in terms of generating revenues through tourism.
Anyway having said my view- of course my trouble when planning my next trip, I am curious if there is another way I can be accommodated. I am bisexual and I would be very relaxed if anyone know of any bisexual or gay expats in POM who could put one of his room on rent for me for couple of days. Most probably less then a week or two. Or any gay friendly people in POM would do.
Please let me if you may know a great deal(gay friendly people) or any cheapest accommodation in POM you'd recon safe reliable.
Cheers.
John. R

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to drop an advert in the Looking for accommodation in Papua New Guinea section of the website, you might get an offer.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks alot Bhavna.
Have a safe weekend.
Cheers.

hello, did you receive many replies?

@ PuckCooper :

This topic is quite old. ( 2018 )
Do you have anything to offer ? Or are you looking for an accommodation too?

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: