Car & accommodation

Hi all,

I'll be posted to Port Moresby soon, most probably early September.

I've been asking car dealers and real estate agents in POM for a price but couldn't get an answer. So I hope fellow forumers can help me with this.

1) Need an accommodation near Koki bay preferbly along Ela beach road. Is K 2200/week is enough? If not, then where should I stay?

2) Need a new 4WD such as Toyota Fortuner, Honda CRV, Mitsubishi Pajero sport. How much does it cost in POM?

Hope someone can help me on this. :)

Kind regards,

Harry

Hi Harry,

You can inquire to [email protected] for the Ela Vista Apartments, we have so many Apartments ready for occupancy, Gated Community with High Fencinghttp://image-store.slidesharecdn.com/105b3cbc-d6e0-11e2-b9d1-22000aa5108a-large.jpgThe owners of the Place is Glory Estate Limited, a Malaysian-Chinese Group.

Regards,

Jackhammer

Hi Harry

1) Need an accommodation near Koki bay preferbly along Ela beach road. Is K 2200/week is enough? If not, then where should I stay?
Ela Vista Residency rates from ____ to ____, much better to ask [email protected]

Regards,

Jackhammer

Hi Harry,

2) Need a new 4WD such as Toyota Fortuner, Honda CRV, Mitsubishi Pajero sport. How much does it cost in POM?

glorygroupspng[at]gmail.comsome of them knows where to buy. They can give you the Suppliers and where to buy.

Regards,

Jackhammer

A Google search for car dealers in Port Moresby should get you in contact with someone regarding prices.

@iackhammer, thks for the info. I'll drop them an email soon. Will buy you a drink when I go there :-)

@stumpy, I did before and had written emails to many car dealers but to no avail. No one seems to be interested in replying via email....

OK Harry, we will see you then, you can visit our office here in Port Moresby, just call Glory Estate Ltd. 323 8818 look for Architect Jose Fabicon.

@jackhammer, I think my budget is too low as there's none that glory estate can recommend me. I guess I need to look somewhere further from town to suit my budget.

Hi Harry,

I know they have a lot of other Properties to offer, and nearer to Koki Village, just try to ask them on line.

Regards,

Jackhammer

jackhammer wrote:

Hi Harry,

I know they have a lot of other Properties to offer, and nearer to Koki Village, just try to ask them on line.

Regards,

Jackhammer

Hi jackhammer,

How much is on monthly rental basis in Port Moresby? A good one all facilities like TV, fridge including electricity, water bill.

Regards
KSB