Bangladeshi embassy in romania

Can anyone tell me any information about the bangladeshi embassy or consulate in Bucharest? I've found the number on Google but no one picks up the call.

Welcome to the forum.

If there is an email address why not email them. Or go to the Embassy. In my travels I found that most will not answer phones, but respond to faxes or emails or a visit.

Because I'm in Italy and i need a legalization from the bangladeshi consulate i Bucharest. I've already emailed and called  them but they didn't answered. I'm trying to find out if there's another way to be in contact with them, to understand if they can do this legalization or not. My mother who's in charge to register my marriage certificate in Romania lives 400km from the capital so I'd like to know before she does this long trip.

Have you thought of contacting the Bangladesh Embassy in Italy for advice or assistance.

Other than that and rather unfortunately, you mother may have to make the journey.

In some circumstances the Embassies like face to face dealings with such documentation to ensure it is not some sort of scam.