Visa from India

Hi everyone  can someone tell  me please about romania tourists  visa  requirements. For indian pls. I want go this Summer on Black Sea Constanta    What paper they need  visit visa and  I have  been uk   Before but now I want go romania  I call to embassy  they no giving any specific information pls someone can help me  I will more then appropriate thanks

Hello Sukhman

I understand your question, and i find myself in a very better position to answer after my much struggle to reach Romania earlier this year.
You will never receive a prompt reply from Romanian embassy based in India. Anyways, lets come to the point. Romania do not give tourist visa to Indian travelers, unless they subscribe for a tour package being organised by any Romanian travel agency.
Regarding visit visa, it is a complicated and lengthy process to follow. You must to have someone who knows you personally from the past, and is eligible financially to write an invite to you. If you have a friend, which you know through web, then it is not considered to be known as personal. You must to have met them in person, face to face. And you must have substantial evidence to prove this.
Now you are left with only one option, which even was used by me to reach Romania. Very recently, Romania has started allowing tourists who have valid multiple entry schengen visas.
So, in this way, apply for a visa, for any other schengen country, example, France, and mention in your itinerary that you will travel to France and Germany(any 2 schengen countries) so that you are awarded with multiple entry visa. Then you can reach France from India, stay there for a day, then take a flight to Romania, this way Romania immigration will welcome you happily. You do not need more visa to enter in Romania if you have multiple entry schengen visa. But make sure, you have all hotel booking vouchers, travel insurance and return flight ticket with you for Romania, along with at least 500 euro cash in pocket with you when you reach at immigration counter. And you can return to India from Romania before your visa expires, don't need to go back to France to return to India.
If you want to know anything more in this subject, feel free to write. All the best.