Hazzzz... So difficult to find a native english teacher

Anyone let me an idea for this, i'm trying find a english teacher for me and my friend. But have no idea how can find and contact to...

Have any Americian or British is available?

Let me a call or message: 0937.117.369

or send me an email: by this page

Thanks you so much

Hi Sonpham,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope other members will be able to help you find an english teacher very soon.

I wish you good luck,
Christine

Sonpham wrote:

Anyone let me an idea for this, i'm trying find a english teacher for me and my friend. But have no idea how can find and contact to...

Have any Americian or British is available?

Let me a call or message: 0937.117.369

or send me an email: by this page

Thanks you so much

You may try this school:

http://englishinvietnam.com/.en

Thanks WideAwake.

Hi Musica, i cant send you a message.

i still looking for that, because my schudle is difficult for teacher. i would like to teach on Mon, Wed, Tue, Thu (1:30 each lesson)

May be it to much?

??//

Hi SonPham

My name is Alex, i am a Belgian/vietnamese expat and i have lived and work in the US for twenty years. I am a native speaker, and I have just recently relocated to HCMC. I have a teaching degree ( TESOL)and have experience with teaching so i can help you with your English if you need assistance. Beside , i know some vietnamese as well so it might help if you get stuck with some comprehension issue.

So let me know if that would work for you.     

cheers!

Hi Son,

Have you found the English teacher? cuz i am also looking for one. wondering if we could share class ^_^

Nice weekend.

Sam

Hi Son and Sammy.
                 Are you looking to improve your English or to learn English from the very beginning?
                 Best wishes Satch

satch36 wrote:

Hi Son and Sammy.
                 Are you looking to improve your English or to learn English from the very beginning?
                 Best wishes Satch

The O/P is the director of this organization:

http://englishinvietnam.com/.en

Why he felt it was necessary to impersonate a student is beyond me.

Hi WideAwake.
             I am sorry but I do not understand the point you are making.  Please explain.  Regards Satch

He says he's a student, which he might be, but when I spoke with him in May (before this post) he introduced himself as the director of the school I provided a link to.  The wage was low ($12 p/h), so I passed.  I did send a fellow teacher in and he accepted the position, however.

Thanks Wideawake.
       One of the small things I enjoy doing with my life, is to help people to have a better understanding of my language and culture. I willingly do this for nothing. Of course I get some pleasure from doing this and also take the opportunity to educate myself in the cultures of others. 
       What doesn't give me pleasure is people taking advantage of any generosity shown, in order to line their own pockets.
       Thanks for the advice, I will be better prepared in the future.  Regards   Satch