English language course in Istanbul

Hi

Guys i would like to ask

Where i can study English language in istanbul

Because i like Turkey more  than Europe countries

Anyone have idea?

Hi Themeanings,

Perhaps you could contact the professionals recommended in the business directory here : Language institutions in Istanbul

or get in touch with the British Council : https://www.britishcouncil.org.tr/en/english

All the best,
Bhavna

You can apply to the school at the embassy. In many countries there is such a practice and courses are being recruited for foreigners. The payment there is high, but the quality is excellent.

There are special English courses. Rather, even the aggregator of foreign language courses, which offers all comers to learn any foreign language, practically without detaching themselves from his own affairs. training is possible remotely, via Skype. There are a lot of methods and they are wide, but you can learn more about them only from their leaders.

Vellie wrote:

There are special English courses. Rather, even the aggregator of foreign language courses, which offers all comers to learn any foreign language, practically without detaching themselves from his own affairs. training is possible remotely, via Skype. There are a lot of methods and they are wide, but you can learn more about them only from their leaders.

Speaking of courses. I met one of those you mentioned. I mean the aggregators of courses. This is exactly what you need in Istanbul. You can consult the teachers of the course and get knowledge either remotely or directly on the spo . I hope I could help you.