HSE ADVISOR

Dear Sir,

I am a qualified safety professional and goal oriented professional with an exceptional track record of extensive experience in Construction and Oil & Gas sector. I am seeking a challenging and professionally rewarding position in your organization to apply my wealth of experience, and energetic personality to your tangible goals.

As demonstrated in my resume, I have good knowledge of safety ethics and my expertise also spans a variety of onsite tasks. My thorough knowledge of safety working systems has enabled me to play crucial supervisory roles and merit several promotions in my previous employment. My resource and change management expertise,give me a unique edge from which I can add value to your business.

I have utilized my strong analytic thinking and creative problem solving capabilities in shaping challenges into concrete achievements and sustainable business growth. My ability to perform well under pressure and commitment to quality and construction are skills that I can immediately apply to contribute to the success of your highly esteemed organization.

My attached resume details my experience. I look forward for the opportunity of meeting with you and exploring possible opportunities in your organization.

Welcome to the forum

I suggest that you go online and check for work such as yours. You can also send your CV through to employment agencies.

You should also check out mining companies in Tanzania and send them your CV.

thanks so much for your prompt reply! kindly assist in sending links regarding labor suppliers to construction projects in tanzania. i will be glad u do

There's a construction company based in Dar es salaam that's looking to hire 3 expatriates as site supervisors. The application deadline is on 22 June 2018. You can check out the details by clicking on this link:
click here : site supervisor job

Thanks so much for the link!! I will definitely forward my application