Work / volunteering / internship

Hi,
I'm a student currently living in London but I have also lived in Tanzania and I'm fluent in both English and Swahili , I was looking for any work or volunteer opportunities For This summer coming up in Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar. If you have any ideas or contacts do let me know.
Thankyou

Hellow, how are you? what kind of jobs you want to volunteer? check this out www.goabroad.com ,www.volunteermarch.org,  www.ifrevolunteers.org ,www.vsointernational.org Tanzania  ,www.vijanatz.com , www.workaway.info

Im well thanks , you? & I'm open to a variety & Thankyou for websites I'll check them out!

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,
Youth Empowerment Strategies In Developing Opportunities (YES I DO) is an NGO legally registered by the office of the Registrar of NGOs under the Ministry of Community Development Gender and Children of Tanzania.

It was registered to carry out its mandate in three thematic areas which are Health (Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Family Planning, HIV/AIDS awareness raising, care & concern, Nutrition and running a Health Training School), Entrepreneurship Development (in Agriculture, Business, Industry and Technology) and Education (Sponsorship and operating Academic Institutions).

It mainly targets youths, adolescents and children. It is headquartered in Morogoro with regional offices in Dodoma, Singida, Mbeya, Iringa, Coast, Mara and Zanzibar.

Since establishment, YES I DO has been working with various local and International Development Partners plus some district councils in implementing its various programs/projects.

Considering your intention to come to Tanzania and specifically to YES I DO to learn practical skills for your career development as well as sharing your knowledge and skills to this youth-led, youth focused organization, you are welcome! YES I DO has been offering volunteering opportunities to local and international students.

Thank you,

Bahati Richardson,
Morogoro, Tanzania.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hello how are are you please send us your documents at our email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you