Can any voluntee to teach me english please help

hi every one
kindly i need some to help english on skype or exited in riyadh to help to learn english this please email me

Hello oalkhatab,

May be you could also propose a language exchange classes against English. What do you think?

Hi Oalkhatab,

I am a guy (male) from Peshawar, Pakistan and can speak English & Arabic fluently. You can add me on skype and I'll help you learn English, if you want.

slyshooter wrote:

Hi Oalkhatab,

I am a guy (male) from Peshawar, Pakistan and can speak English & Arabic fluently. You can add me on skype and I'll help you learn English, if you want.

ya 're from Peshawar...??seriously...you dun look though :).....Ok Oalkhatab..i can help too:)

nonz wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

Hi Oalkhatab,

ya 're from Peshawar...??seriously...you dun look though :).....Ok Oalkhatab..i can help too:)

ta zamaan mena hai

Thats what I know of pashtu...

oalkhatab wrote:

hi every one
kindly i need some to help english on skype or exited in riyadh to help to learn english this please email me

yes i can. in free time

oraclefusions wrote:
nonz wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

Hi Oalkhatab,

ta zamaan mena hai

Thats what I know of pashtu...

:lol::lol::lol:

za ta sara meena kom hhehehehehe

slyshooter wrote:

Hi Oalkhatab,

lolzzz appreciate your courteousness, what i am still wondering what was the need of mentioning Peshawar that much explicitly ? lolzzzz.....hope the intentions are confined to language exchange only lolzzzz ......

by the way i am also your 'Gawandi' (i am also from Peshawar):)
lets have a Namak Mandi Karahi Tikka someday :) 

Looosheyyyyyyyyyy :)

malisohail wrote:
slyshooter wrote:

Hi Oalkhatab,

lolzzz appreciate your courteousness, what i am still wondering what was the need of mentioning Peshawar that much explicitly ? lolzzzz.....hope the intentions are confined to language exchange only lolzzzz ......

Looosheyyyyyyyyyy :)

heheheheheh ya have raised the valid point i really need to ask this to sly,,,,right now :P

Hello! Iam an expat from South Africa and a native English speaker, you need help I would love to help! Contact me on [email protected]