Tahfiz full time school darul zikr

Hi all.
We would be moving to Riyadh in July and I am looking for a good full-time tahfiz school for my daughter who would be 10/years old in October and speaks fluent Arabic. Someone recommended darul zikr for girls, but I don't have any info about it like its address or phone  numbers. Does anyone know about this school? Are there other tahfiz school that you could recommended?

Wslm. Yes this is a good school. They do tahfeez and academic curriculum. I have a friend with a daughter at the school. They also have transport that will fetch your child she bring her home (with a nanny in the bus). They have quite a long school day compared to other schools but I think it's good. You should visit the school when you are here InshaAllah.

Thank you siham. Do you know which part of Riyadh is it located? How far would it be from DQ? Thanks

It's in Sulaymaniyah area. It's a bit far from DQ, but it's quite normal to travel here. My daughter at 6 years old used to travel at 6am for 45 min on school bus! But InshaAllah, it won't be too bad.

Kindly mention name of the school that you are referring, i m also looking same school which quran memorization alongwith studies. My son is 9 years old and already memorize 5 para in pakistan, he will come inshallah in  october 15 here in riyadh so i m also searching best tehfiz school for him.

Aslmkm we are moving to riyadh Inshaa'Allah end of april 2016. Am looking for good tahfeez schools or academic schools for my 3 boys aged 4,7 and 9 . We however are not well verse in arabic. Any recommendations and tips would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I am looking for tahfiz full time school aswell as some educational learning for my 3 girls.
I live in Ishbeliya.
They will be arriving in 2 weeks time so im looking to start them in January inshallah.
My 10 year old daughter has already memorised 12 ajzaa alhamd.
Please assist and it must be bit if low cost school that is affordable for me.

My number on watsapp is **

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Hi
Please advise on tahfiz school for my girls to Please .

Thank you

What is the fee for school?

Hi Yaghyaa,

This is an old topic. I would invite you to continue on your own thread here : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=635389

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Theres one with the name of Dar ul Arqam Izdihar i believe. Will share the details

Thanks

Hi
Can you please mention exact name of that school. or Share school's google map location with me?

Hello aecnaseer85,

Welcome to Expat.com.

This topic is quite old and the members having contributed to it are inactive now.

Since you may not receive any responses, I would advise to create a topic of your own on the Riyadh forum for any school-related query you may have.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Assalamualaikum,

can anbody give the contact number of this school tahfiz full time school darul zikr, I am looking for my boys to take admission here for hifz .

Jazakumullah khair ,

Mohammed Ameenuddin

@SihamSolomon My daughter is 7 years old and she does not speak Arabic but she understand and speak English so this school is good for her? visit visa can get admission?

@hamayata my name is sadiq haruna

I'm from Nigeria can I gate free education

but I don't have any money I'm poor man

so can you help me

@zannasadiq3

Hello and welcome !

Where are you living at the moment ? Till which class have you attended school ?

Regards

Bhavna