English speaking doctors in Quito?

I finally bit the bullet and switched from my IESS insurance to a commercial policy with Humana.  I live in Quito, Centro Norte.  My Spanish is improving, but I have several complex medical issues, and  discussing them coherently with my limited Spanish is pretty much a non-starter. 
So,,,,several questions:  Can anyone recommend a good English-speaking GP?  Gastroenterologist?  Dermatologist?  Dentist?  I have heard there are some at Hospital Metropolitano, though apparently they can be more expensive than Spanish-speaking docs, at least when paying cash.  Not sure if this would be true with my insurance.  Another hospital that takes my insurance is Hospital Vozandes, just a few block from my apartment.  Anyone have experience with this hospital, or know if they also have any Spanish-speakers on staff?  Many thanks in advance for any information you can provide!

you can request that info at usa embassy
we did so at the canadian embassy for our guests from Vancouver, when nedeed a cardiologist

and yes, the doctor was from Metropolitano and wasn't cheap, like 80 just for a consult((