Dentist and Doctor Recommendations in Quito?

Hello! Can anyone recommend a really good English-speaking dentist that's affordable in Quito? I would also appreciate any general M.D. recommendations as well.

Many Thanks!

ask in hospital Metropolitano in the main buiding-reception, they have a lot of english-speaking doctors.
When I first arrived in Quito I just came over to Hospital Metropolitano and asked.
Now I prefere spanish speaking doctors, they are cheaper and as good(or better) as english speaking.
and as for visit to the dentist, all you need to know  in Spanish
"open, close, pain, tooth" and you are good to go to the spanish speaking dentist.
I am serious.
The same with MD. We used to go to the Hospital M, no more.
Found spnish/russian speaking MD. Better (and cheaper) than english speaking doctor we had before.
Dr. Andrei Rogozhin Sosa is our family doctor, we are very happy we found him.
http://www.centrodelaser.com/
Telephone
(593-2) 2446-761 2447-016 2448736 2447842
Postal address
Jose Padilla 330 Edifiso Platinum of 301  y Nunesde vela

Hello :)

This discussion has been moved to Quito forum ;)

Hello smoore1133

I expect I am going to need some dental work done in the near future and I am wondering if I should get it done in Canada (where I have no health insurance to cover it) or wait to do it in Ecuador.

specifically: I think I need 2 wisdom teeth out and some fillings, and I don't want the mercury ones.

Do you know what they charge in Ecuador for these services (approximately) and whether they use only the metal mercury-containing fillings?

Or - do you know where I could find out?

Thanks!

@datdyat, this thread is dated 2011, I suggest you to start a new one on Quito forum for better visibility.

Harmonie ;)