Any girls wanna join me for a short holiday ??

To All The Ladies,

I've been working too hard and it's time for a quick getaway, i was thinking Bali or Koh Lipe. If you gals are interested let me know and we can start making plans :)

Regards,
Narveen

this board should not be used for these kind of post!!!:mad:

Hi Narveen,

Welcome on board! :)

I hope you get loads of new contacts on the site and enjoy well your holiday in Bali or Koh lipe.

All the best,
Christine

@ashcrimson - please keep this kind of comment for you!

Thanks for the support Christine :) I sure will.

narveen , haha... can i join ??

Hi i wan to be ur friend he ha he

hiiii i m looking from new frieends i am french

Hi Narveen...

when u think u want go to the trip? just let me know..i start get bored also in KL...cheers

ashcrimson wrote:

this board should not be used for these kind of post!!!:mad:

shes putting up a social post, whats wrong with that......,isnt that the whole point of this site,i dunno,correct me if im wrong :)

Yep you are right colombia, and I guess the forum Admin (Christine) has already replied to member ashcrimson. Now can we concentrate on the initial topic please.

well... to be fair i've presented my argument to christine

something happened to a colleague of mine when replying to ads related to girls in this forum. just a heads up :|

Let's just move on as I have gone for my break and back :) Had a gr8 holiday though!! You guys should check out Koh Lipe it's awesome.

Ashcrimson, sorry to hear bout your friend. Better safe than sorry.
Anyway, we girls had fun diving and enjoyed the food and just chillin with blue skies all the way. It was safe fun, you know what I mean Ash :) So nothin dodgy bout my request.

Take care.

Sure !....What do you have in mind