Tradional massage

Hello all,

Im new at kuala lumpur,
Usually i go to traditional massage in indonesia, does anybody know wheres the best place in kl for traditional massage *women only* ?

best wishes
Thank you

Hey Chintya,

Are you aware of GroupOn Kl Website, I have seen plenty of Traditional messages offer there....may be you can just subscribe there and receive the offer...

Thanks
Ganesh

Nice place to get a massage is Thai Odyssey

Hi,

Thai odyssey is mainly for tourist and the price is easily 50% higher.

If you can tell me your location then I can suggest some to you. There are a lot at the residential area which is so much cheaper.

Cheers,
Jerry

Angelofdeath wrote:

Hi,

Thai odyssey is mainly for tourist and the price is easily 50% higher.

If you can tell me your location then I can suggest some to you. There are a lot at the residential area which is so much cheaper.

Cheers,
Jerry

Wow, yes truuee.. same here like in indonesia. Every area must have some place are more cheaper but still good services and quality. We just have to know whereee?? hahhaa...

Anw, at KL, i live nearby KLCC. if i want go to lrt i can go to dang wangi :)

thank you before

cheers!
Chintya

chintyaputridh wrote:

Hello all,

Im new at kuala lumpur,
Usually i go to traditional massage in indonesia, does anybody know wheres the best place in kl for traditional massage *women only* ?

best wishes
Thank you

Hi there,

If you are refering traditional massage by those old auntie in the rural area (after labor massage kind of women thing) there's plenty but by referal as they are not doing it for business. I can ask my sister about that if you want that traditional massage by "old makcik"..or, issit a traditional massage at the spa for women?

But if its a massage centre, there is plenty in the heart of KL city...

Hope it helps..

mhchemat wrote:
chintyaputridh wrote:

Hello all,

Im new at kuala lumpur,

best wishes
Thank you

Hi there,

If you are refering traditional massage by those old auntie in the rural area (after labor massage kind of women thing) there's plenty but by referal as they are not doing it for business. I can ask my sister about that if you want that traditional massage by "old makcik"..or, issit a traditional massage at the spa for women?

But if its a massage centre, there is plenty in the heart of KL city...

Hope it helps..

ahh truee... about "old makcik" !! in Indonesia also has kind of "old makcik" .. ahh i want it.. is there any best recommendation? so we can ask her to come to our place or they have some kind of place? Ohh do you have a sister? lovely.. how old is she? Ok i will send my Whatssapp numb to ur inbox

thank you !
Cheers!
Chintya

Hi ya, already replied to your inbox..

See ya

Hi could you please recommend me any massage lady like a makcik that can come to my house for traditional massage? Pls give me the contact number. I live in damansara perdana.

I like Thai massage and try to go to places that have lovely middle aged ladies as masseuse. Ancient Thai at the very bottom of Jalan Alor is very good and they have happy hour prices until 2 pm so 30% discount on several massages.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid writing in caps lock on the forum + this is an old thread.

Hi my name is Ling
Can I ask you for the indo Makcik massage contact . I am looking for one too. Thanks so much