Tennis partner

Hi, I am in KL-Malaysia. I need a partner to play Tennis.
Anybody interested, pls contact me.

Hi Abiken!

You should also repost your message under Kuala Lumpur classified (Category - Classes- Sports).

Regards
Sheetul

Hi buddy I'm also looking for someone to play with. There is a rooftop tennis court where I live and it's free! I haven't play for a while but after a couple of sessions I should be alright. For more info drop me a mail at [email protected]
Looking forward to play with you.
Yann

hey guys
i would love to play tennis
but im a learner
if you guys are prof then maybe its not gonna be suitable for me
thnks

should we start a club?

I will be in KL at the end of July.  I will be looking for someone to play tennis as well. I played in college but I dont mind playing people of either extremes.

-Ryan

rcsmith4 wrote:

I will be in KL at the end of July.  I will be looking for someone to play tennis as well. I played in college but I dont mind playing people of either extremes.

-Ryan

do you always bring your tennis racquet when you travel?

Hi there tennis fanatics! You can call me Ferdie.

I'm looking for somebody to play tennis with. There are two tennis courts at the condominium place i'm staying.
Walking distance from KL Sentral, or MidValley MegaMall.
I'm NTRP 4.5. Would love to play with same level or higher.
Love playing in the morning. Afternoon and evening depends on my schedule.

Anyone who's interested, let me know trhough [email protected] or here in forum.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Hi FandL06!

Welcome on Expat.com!

Armand

I guess I was not too specific.  I am going to be moving there so I will probably buy a racket.  :)

Thanks Armand!
When will you be available to play?

[large]Hi there rcsmith and ashcrimson!
I can relate to this matter. I once met with this guy in Singapore. When we met at the court, he asked me if I have extra racquet with me. Normally i'd bring two, but that time I only brought one. So, he started disturbing other tennis players at the court borrowing tennis racquet. He is a very good player though!

Let me know when you are in town guys!
[/large]

Hi, Im a tennis freak! I can plan play anytime and would like to play every day if I could. I have no sparring partner ever since I moved to KL. I am staying in KL and working in KL also. My tennis level would be intermediate-expert.
Please email me at [email protected] or call/sms me directly at 014-3555583.

Hi everyone...my name is pete...
i am a certified tennis coach with 13 years of experience
...anyone who is interested to engage me for lessons or sparring sessions...pls let me know ok...my price is affordable and this is my contact......chrs...;)

Hi Pete,

Please post this advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds. Thank you.

Anyone whos interested to play, you may contact me at 012 2787747. Usually I play during wkd, but I dont mind playing during weekdays if u guys hv tennis court on top of your condo roofs :)

Note: Average/Good Player here

I am a tennis freak!!!! I used to play at college and university. Have recently moved to Kuala Lumpur and would like to meet some tennis buddies here. I am looking for average/intermediate/good players.

Please feel free to flick me an email, [email protected] if you are keen.

Hi,

I also would like to play with you guys. Shall we fix a time, date & venue so that everyone can have a say/feedback? Btw, I usually play at Jalan Duta courts.

Warren

Hi I am a beginner but have had a few months of coaching in tennis and would love to play with someone. Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks
Jas

hi...ok. lets play tennis. i will be in KUL on Jan 21st. ready ?let me know  [email protected]
Rico

Hi, are u guys still playing ? Looking for tennis partner to play with, anyone interested ?

Hi There,

I need your help looking for a short stay rental(flat) In Wangsa maju.arrival in April the 7th leaving April the 25th.

Thanks.

Tennis anyone! Above average player here.

Hey there! Im a ntrp 4.0 tennis player. Lets play tennis! Email me [email protected]

hey guys..:)
im looking for a tennis partner.i'm not a professional by the way.:P tnx email me [email protected]

Hmmm... this is interesting..

Did posted a while back about partners in tennis but no reply.

Will definetly message you guys for a session.. i mean everybody that posted here.. lol

Wait for my message ya..

P/s: beginner and overweight

hey muhaimeenz
im a beginner,,if u in msg me

hey armand
im in... inbox me when u r free

Just realized that the thread is about a couple of years old. However in case somthing like this is coming up, i am in !!

Hi everyone. Looking for a tennis partner in Mont Kiara. Play 2 times a week in the evening. If interested, plz contact

Hi Katrina_v,

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Please feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Kuala Lumpur Forum ;)

You should post an advert in the Sport partners in Kuala Lumpur section please as it might help here

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi there, i was playing tennis for a year and half but it's been a while I didn't play, im interested to start playing, message me pls if you are still in

Hi everyone, anyone interested in playing tennis let me know pls ;)

Hi there

I'm Kieron.. keen to find new tennis partners too..where do u usually play?

Hi,
I've just arrived.  I live in Sunway and tried at sunway university court once.  Where do you stay?  Do you have a regular court?

Hi
I've just moved here and tried once at sunway uni court.  Where do you usually play at?  What is your level.

Sorry for late reply.. I like in cheras but usually play at sentul or near klcc...